BG


Thursday, December 14, 2017

A mash up of blogs

As I say over and over, I am not blogging here anymore because it's not so user-friendly for me.

But I don't like to check back and see so much empty space where I know many beautiful things have happened but have not been documented.

So, here are some (few) things to mention about Eddie.

Since Zero's recent passing, Eddie has handled it better than the rest of us did. He seems to be sad about it when he is reminded of Zero, but doesn't stop to cry about it the way I know G or I have.

In August, Eddie and his dad took a trip to San Francisco. It was Eddie's first time on an airplane (not as a fetus.) Eddie says that when he grows up, he will be a traveler!




Eddie's love for dinosaurs has been taking off in the last few months. I believe he can name about 20 types off the top of his head? Here he is enjoying his field trip with his 3rd grade class to the LA County Fair, where he was able to see the Dinosaur exhibit!



Enjoying his favorite (Oreo) cookies with tio Isai in San Diego





Our handsome son, listening closely to a funny story during dinner at a taco place in Los Angeles. He loves his hat and sunglasses (not pictured below.) On this day, my car was towed because of poor "no parking" notification signs and Eddie learned a lot about how to manage your emotions in stressful situations.


Went to see his cousins perform a live Mary Poppins show. Look at how much they look alike! Twins! Born 2 weeks apart.

Yes he loves to be a ham for the camera, just like mom! But he's a grumpy old man, like his dad nyuk nyuk nyuk!


 
Picking out books with mom, for his AR quizzes, at the second hand book store. He was really into this toy camera he got at McDonald's. He carried it with him and claimed to be taking pictures.
 
 



The usual morning routine.....


 
Jacob is a sweet boy who says "Please" and "Thank you" while my baby says "Now" and "Hurry" hahaha! Just kidding. They are a good pair of friends and enjoy each other's company. Here they are at the Natural History Museum together. Eddie really enjoyed this trip, but he was very disappointed by the shape of the triceratops' frill. He didn't understand why it was sort of folded back and not round the way they are depicted in drawings.
 




Here are some Christmas related photos of activities we have done this year.
G and I wanted to tell Eddie that there is no Santa Claus, but we decided not to because Eddie was super excited about the return of Daniel the Elf.  G decided to buy his own elf this year (a female Elf) and Eddie named her Ashley. She does things like give him dinosaur slippers and play hide and seek with him.



Daniel went to visit Eddie and Ashley. Daniel and Ashley are siblings.



Well, that's all for now. Thank you for reading and taking a look!

No comments: