Oh come on!
Does it really happen? Is it really due to being pregnant?? Or is it just plain carelessness?
This is not like me at all.
Does it really happen? Is it really due to being pregnant?? Or is it just plain carelessness?
This is not like me at all.
This is just ridiculous!
So far, just this weekend, I've lost my main debit card at the gas station (This debit card is the key to the account that I use for grocery shopping, gas, bills, automatic monthly payments, donations etc.) I have had this same card for YEARS!
I broke off my big toe nail (AGAIN) by bumping it into the bed. The last time I broke it off was pre-pregnancy. But it had been healing.
I broke a pinky nail in half, while trying to get dressed.
Broke a brand new ceramic soap dispenser in the bathroom (soap dispenser was so NEW that it had not been in our house for more than 24 hours) I was reaching for the Neosporin, while trying to bandage my broken pinky nail and dropped the items, that were in the medicine cabinet, on the new soap dispenser. It fell over, hit the ground and cracked open like an egg.
I broke a pinky nail in half, while trying to get dressed.
Broke a brand new ceramic soap dispenser in the bathroom (soap dispenser was so NEW that it had not been in our house for more than 24 hours) I was reaching for the Neosporin, while trying to bandage my broken pinky nail and dropped the items, that were in the medicine cabinet, on the new soap dispenser. It fell over, hit the ground and cracked open like an egg.
Last weekend, I was trying to put on my pants and my foot got caught in the leg, instead of going straight through. I fell over and caught my self before my body hit the ground.
Are you friggin' kidding me?
This clumsiness and forgetfulness can't be happening to me!
*sigh*
*sigh*
Possible solutions I am thinking about:
1) Get to bed on time
2) More Yoga and breathing exercises
3) Concentrate more while I am doing anything. Don't just rush through like usual.
4) If I can't do it alone, ask for help-This part is tough. For a simple thing like putting on a bandage, I have to ask G for help??? Not that I don't feel that I need his help, but to bother him while he is trying to relax at home or trying to work is just ugh...
2) More Yoga and breathing exercises
3) Concentrate more while I am doing anything. Don't just rush through like usual.
4) If I can't do it alone, ask for help-This part is tough. For a simple thing like putting on a bandage, I have to ask G for help??? Not that I don't feel that I need his help, but to bother him while he is trying to relax at home or trying to work is just ugh...
If you have any additional solutions, please let me know.

5 comments:
Whoa mama! That's a lot of slapstickiness going on!
I'm sorry about that. I know how you've always been very careful about the things you do so having you have to watch your step and slow down must be frustrating.
Its all for the better though.
Sarah-Yeah! Wonder if Home Alone is casting for a new burgler :(
Hektik-I've been doing better this week. Added the yoga moves to my gym routine and some light breathing exercises when I get home.
I still haven't got to bed on time,consistently, but when I do, I feel more alert the next day.
All I can say is sleep sleep sleep....we all have pregnancy brain!! youll be ok....my writing got worse! while pregers ofcourse its normal just take it easy =]
You are right. When I sleep, I function better.
Post a Comment